BUTTERFLY DEVELOPMENT BY WESTBANK
The Butterfly Development by West Bank is a collaboration with Bing Thom Architects. The Butterfly at Nelson and Burrard will offer 331 residential suites available for pre sale today. This new development involves the heritage restoration and expansion of the First Baptist Church adjacent to the site.
Construction, which will occur in two phases, is scheduled to begin in May 2018, with full completion anticipated for 2023.
+ 57 storey tower
+ 1-3 bedroom homes, 6 sub penthouses, 2 penthouses
+ Homes from 612 sq/ft to 5,163 sq/ft
BUTTERFLY Unit Features and Amenities
Butterfly Development Highlights
- Home interiors are custom designed and curated by Bing Thom Architects
- Each floor will feature an exterior courtyard (the “breezeway”) as opposed to a traditional corridor featuring custom tree planters every third floor
- Large scale matte white flooring throughout all living areas
- Exterior walls lined with honed white pre-cast concrete walls with terrazzo finish interior
- Curved glass wall separation between living room and 2nd bedroom
- Custom designed, Italian crafted kitchen
- Soft-closing precision cabinet drawers and doors with wood-reveal interiors
- Custom designed kitchen island organically shaped with eucalyptus wood base and white matte solid surface countertops
- Countertops, sinks and backsplashes finished in white matte solid surface
- Faucets finished as accent pieces in brushed brass (Gold) or brushed stainless steel
- Miele and Sub-zero kitchen appliance package
Butterfly Development Pricing
The typical home price will range from approximately $1700 to $3000 per square foot and up.
For private purchase appointments please contact me at 604 612 6392
THIS IS NOT AN OFFERING FOR SALE.
ANY SUCH OFFERING CAN ONLY BE MADE BY WAY OF DISCLOSURE STATEMENT. E. & O. E.